We are currently recruiting for a skilled MET Technician/trimmer working for a unique and specialist automotive company based just outside of Worthing,
This is a temporary position initially lasting for 4 weeks but may be extended.
Working hours will be straight days starting at 07:30, Monday to Friday - 37.5 hours per week.
Duties will include:
- Removal and installation of basic mechanical parts from vehicles e.g. seats, dashboard etc.
- Preparations of materials.
- Installation of trim.
- Working from technical drawings.
- Completing all jobs with specified time frames.
- Ensure all installations meet quality standards.
Previous experience working within the automotive sector is essential for this role.
Due to the nature of the work all candidates must be able to pass a basic DBS check.
Immediate starts are available.
For more information please contact the engineering team at Carbon60.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted