EHS Specialist Southampton Area
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an EHS Specialist to work on a 6 month contract based in the Southampton area.
The EHS Specialist will be an experienced key member of the team for developing and implementing site processes and procedures for environmental health and safety, legislative regulatory and business requirements. The successful candidate will need to utilize their experience and expertise to solve EHS problems and instil and foster proactive EHS-conscious culture and drive operational ownership of the company Environment, Health & Safety programs through all levels of the organization
This role will be working with site Facilities and the EHS Leader and operations teams ensuring the site develops a positive EHS culture, clear EHS responsibilities and business and regulatory compliance to all aspects of EHS
- NEBOSH General Certificate in Health & Safety
- Further Specialist qualifications in subject areas of EHS
- At least 3 years of experience with exposure to several EHS areas in a manufacturing environment
- In depth knowledge of Environmental and Health & Safety Regulations
- In depth knowledge and proven experience of ISO14001, COSHH, REACH, DSEAR and ASBESTOS Management
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels within the company
- Prior experience in process / industrial engineering
- Experienced in all areas of Microsoft Office
Summary of contract details:
Length: 6 months initially
Rate: Excellent rates available
Shift: Monday - Friday
For more information regarding this contract, please call Stacey Plum on 01392 227009 or email Stacey.email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted