We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic Test Technician to join our small production team working within the aerospace and defence markets.
The successful applicant will be either looking to start or started a career within the electronics, training and support will be provided as the applicant progresses within the production department.
- To ensure the successful test of products and modules with a basic understanding of the products under test down to a circuit board level.
- Demonstrate a basic understanding of products under test and communicate any day to day issues to their line manager/supervisor.
- Take ownership of assigned task and deliver them on time.
- To assist other team members to successfully meet the production targets.
- Manufacture products to the ISO9001 standard as stated in the Quality Management System.
Qualifications & Training
- Working towards or attained an HNC in Electronic Engineering or similar
- OR Degree/HND in Electronic Engineering or similar
Previous Work Experience
- Experience in a similar role
- A good understanding of electronic principles
- A good understanding of measurement and test principles and the use of test equipment
Competencies required for the job
- Ability to work within a small team
- Attention to detail
- Technical understanding
- Problem solving
- Good communication
- Due to the security clearance required the applicant must be a British Citizen.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted