Carbon60 are currently looking for an experienced electronics design engineer with some programming experience to work for an electronics manufacturing company based in slough who specialise in voltage protection, energy and power solutions.
This position will be working within the R&D department reporting directly to the chief engineer however lone working will be required so the ability to manage own workloads, costs and deadlines is essential.
The successful candidate will need to have a broad range of skills within electronics design covering circuit design of measurement, control, digital and analogue as well as embedded microcontrollers.
Responsibilities will include:
- Electronic circuit design.
- Design of embedded microcontrollers.
- Programming with STM8/STM32 or similar.
- Design of data interfaces
- Guide projects through from initial specification through to testing and production.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant sector e.g. electronics.
- Experience [programming with embedded 'C' is essential.
- Proving background within either an electronics R&D or production environment.
- Knowledge of power supplies and power protection.
- Ability to overcome challenges and adapt designs.
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled electronics design engineer to join a company where your skills and expertise will be valued, in return this position comes with a market leading salary, benefits package, 22 days holiday plus 3 at xmas and a company pension scheme.
For more information on this role please contact the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham or apply now and one of our consultants will be in touch shortly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted