Electrical Field Engineer on a contract basis to join well know industrial engineering company who have won a large water/utilities project as part of the new AMP7 period. The project covers the entire Thames region but will be based on out Greenford (just outside of Wembley).
Most of this role will focus on water treatment centres across the Thames region responding emergency and breakdown issues that will cover a wide variance of issues. A high level of problem-solving skills will be required with the successful candidate being able to arrive on site, assess the situation/problem and then taking action to overcome the fault.
At times this position will be include lone working but normally with this role you will have a mechanically biased technician accompanying as well.
Responsibilities will include:
- Repair and overhaul of electrical equipment.
- Working on equipment such as pumps, 3 phase motors, instrumentation, electrical valves and measurement devices (flow, level and pressure)
- Installation of new electrical equipment.
- Working both on site and within the Greenford workshop.
- On call rota for breakdown service and repair.
- Working from detailed technical schematics.
- Previous experience within the water/utilities sector is essential alongside knowledge of pumps.
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team.
- 17th/18th edition certified.
- Full Drivers licence
- Thames Water Passport or Water Hygiene card is highly desirable however this can be provided.
These positions will initially on a 6 month contract basis.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information on this please contact the engineering team at Carbon60 Fareham.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted