Our client is a world leader in the engineering sector and this particular part of their business focuses on offshore wind projects. They are looking to hire a Project Administrator to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the project team.
The responsibilities of the Project Administrator are as follows:
- Creating and maintaining the project's local network drive folders
- Organising project meetings on behalf of the Project
- Taking, formally capturing and distributing minutes of meeting on behalf of the Project
- Arranging hospitality, lunches, and events for the project
- Requisitioning of stationery, office equipment, and personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Developing a project holiday chart for population by the project team
- Co-ordinating the production and receipt of project report content from stakeholders
- Updating/tracking Organisation Chart as changes occur
- Compiling project reports on a weekly, bi-weekly and monthly basis where necessary, and arranging the review and distribution of the reports
- Monthly Project Reviews - Compiling and issuing of project specific information
- Issuing correspondence documentation using the project's systems and Internal updating of Company system
- Executing any additional responsibilities as directed by the Project Director
- Experience in administration, data gathering and handling, planning, organisation and finding solutions
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in the English language (both written and orally) with a wide variety of internal and external interfaces
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Strong inter-personal, communication and listening skills
- Ability to collate and present sensitive information clearly
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Helpful nature with a can do attitude
- No formal qualifications required however must be conversant with Microsoft packages - including but not limited to, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word and Excel - preferably at an intermediate to advanced level.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted