Shift Mechanical Engineer - Building Services
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
My client based in the area of Tunbridge Wells, Kent; is looking for an experienced and qualified Mechanical Engineer for a Building Services - Facilities role carrying out (Pre Planned Maintenance) PPM and Reactive work on a static site. This will be on a European Shift basis
Delivering all PPM, reactive and remedial work on site.
Ensure that all mechanical PPM and reactive works are completed using "Task Master" and ensure that all documentation is completed and accurate. Ensure a good handover to the oncoming shift
- Efficient delivery of the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and reactive maintenance throughout the client site.
- Achieve agreed KPI's for all PPM and Reactive work's
- Report to the supervisor regarding any dangers; hazards or other defects/issues that may be encountered.
- Participate in the Health and Safety Policy of the company
- Ensure that all uniforms and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) are worn and maintained at all times, and handed in at the end of staff employment.
- Ensure any disruption to the end client is kept to a minimum, whilst at the same time ensuring the functionality of the building within parameters
- Support the supervisor to maintain the site of PPM and reactive works
- Assist Engineering Teams in any daily issues in delivery of the maintenance service.
- Experience in a similar role.
- Experience of first line maintenance.
- Maintenance experience of large internal service delivery teams
- Operational understanding of facilities maintenance and building services
- Experience in the Mechanical and Electrical aspects of general building PPM schedules
- Experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification.
- Mechanical Apprenticeship, BTEC or similar.
- IT literate, MS Word, and Excel.
- Wide breadth of knowledge on mechanical systems and building fabric repairs
£28,000 Pro rata Plus £8,000 shift uplift
Shift 4 days, 4 off - 3 nights, 3 off - 3 days, 3 off - 4 nights, 4 off
If you would like any more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted