A Stores Manager is required to work within this food manufacturing facility based outside of Cork near to Castle Matryr. The stores Manager will be required to ensure the manufacturing stores department is maintained, efficient and supporting the business with spare parts for the manufacturing equipment.
- To ensure the stores department is kept orderly
- New deliveries are unpacked and placed in appropriate locations
- Recording all new equipment on the in house database ensuring its location can be tracked
- Distributing required parts to maintenance team
- Move engineering stores equipment using a forklift truck
- Move customer goods (food and materials) using the forklift truck as and when requested
- Maintain a good relationship with all stakeholders
*Fork Lift - the role does require somene who currently holds, or has recently held a fork lift licence.
This position is initially a 3 month contract position, the successful applicant will be paid an hourly rate equivalent to the permanent role.
For more information about this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted