Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager required for a permanent role, predominantly home based near our clients site in Rochdale. The successful Business Development Manager will be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities for the European region and the achievement of maximum profitability and growth. The client in question are a global leader in the manufacturing and supply of cable pulling grips and wire rope assemblies.
Business Development Manager core duties
- Responsible for all clients (mainly distributors) within Europe - both existing and target customers
- Follow up on all enquiries and quotations within the given territory
- Consistently hit KPIs and targets in line with company guidelines
- Identify new product opportunities and strategies by speaking with clients and analyzing competitor offerings
- Work closely with product line management, engineers, and management team to expand product offerings
Key skills, experience & qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years expeirence selling into major contractors or distributors within the Transmission & Distribution/Renewable Markets across Europe
- You will have experience selling Overhead line, Wind farm, Subsea cabling, Offshore market related products to or for a:
- Cable Distributor or Manufacturer
- Electrical Distributor or Wholesaler
- Product Manufacturer or Distributor
- Proven track record and successes of selling into Europe
- Previous experience of Cable Pulling Grips (Chinese Fingers) would be advatageous
- Full UK driving licence
This is an opportunity to join our Rochdale based client who have ambitious growth plans for 2021, as they expand upon their portfolio and product offering.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted