Carbon60 are currently working partnership with a leading engineering company based just North of London in Hoddesdon to recruit an experience Quality Inspector on a 6 month contract basis to support the manufacturing team with all regular product and component inspections to ensure all products meet with regulatory standards.
Responsibilities will include:
- Inspection of products.
- Ensure compliance to company and regulatory standards.
- Conduct root cause analysis of identified problems.
- Support company quality improvements.
- Maintain detailed documentation.
- First article inspection and finished components.
- Work closely with other members of the quality inspection team.
- Previous experience within a mechanical quality inspection role is essential.
- Good working knowledge of manufacturing processes and standards.
- Experience overcoming problems utilizing 8D.
- Ability work interpret detailed technical drawings.
- Qualified in a relevant mechanical field (NVQ, apprenticeship etc. )
Immediate starts are available with interview being held shortly.
For more information please contact the carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted