We have a vacancy for two quality inspectors to join this engineering business. The role requires quality inspectors capable of working in a manufacturing environment carrying out a range of checks on parts, finished products and highlighting any quality issues.
The role will require
- The use of hand tools to measure components
- Checking products against engineering drawings for measurements
- The ability to complete documentation and reports after inspection
- Basic awareness of quality investigation procedures
The candidate should have:
- Several years experience within a quality inspection role
- Ideally a formal apprenticeship or similar qualification
- Capable of working within ISO 9001 standards
- Ideally ability to use a CMM machine
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Paul.Chapter@Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted