Brighton, East Sussex
To repair and maintain a fleet of vehicles in accordance with relevant legislation, manufacturer's instructions and maintenance schedules. Located in the Brighton area, fully qualified mechanic with experience required
- To maintain, service and inspect a fleet, including HGV, non HGV and specialist vehicles (including MOT programme) in accordance with legislation, manufacturer's recommendations and with 'O' licence requirements.
- To interpret technical data and apply knowledge in order to diagnose and repair faults in a timely manner.
- To ensure all paperwork, as required by legislation, and associated with repairs and potential insurance claims are completed and correctly signed off.
- To ensure that drivers reporting faults have carried out the appropriate paperwork and procedures.
- To undergo the necessary manufacturer's training on vehicles and equipment and training on legislative and technical changes, in order to keep up to date with fast moving technologies and legislation.
- To carry out all work independently ensuring a quality of service is maintained so that all vehicles are maintained to the highest standards to comply with health and safety requirements.
- An in depth knowledge of the types of vehicles and equipment operated within fleet
- Specific experience must include a working knowledge of braking systems, electronic engine management systems (computer based), vehicle hydraulic systems, vehicle electronic circuits, cambus systems and vehicle pneumatic systems
Mon-Thu - 06:00 - 15:0030 minutes unpaid break
Fri - 06:00 - 13:00
For more information contact direct firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted