Carbon60 are currently working alongside a unique manufacturing company based in Kings Lynn to recruit an experienced production engineer to support the Production Supervisor. the company focuses on the design and manufacture of specialist medical devices.
This production engineer will be responsible for the electrical/mechanical build and test of all products within the business whilst also gaining a full technical understanding of each unit to be able to give input and guidance on designs, testing, improvements and quality.
As part of this position the successfull candidate will liaise with various departments across the business including stores/goods in to ensure quality of components and parts are met to company standards as well as stock of critical components are always maintained.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- Complete production/assembly of units.
- Conduct product testing.
- Oversee stock control.
- Establish a thorough understanding of all products.
- Advise and identify areas which can be improved (testing, production, stores, goods in)
- Perform Maintenance activities when this cannot be done in the field.
- Liaise with field service teams to ensure accurate records are maintained.
- Identify any recurring faults and issues taking steps to rectify when needed.
- Work closely with production supervisor and management to contribute to system upgrades.
Requirements and experience:
- Experience with both mechanical and electronics production (assembly and improvement) this is more electronics biased than mechanical.
- Experience installing and troubleshooting instrumentation and electronics systems.
- Knowledge of PLC systems is advantageous but not essential.
- Experience working with products from conception and design through to development, production and testing.
- Able to work under pressure and alongside various departments.
- Proven background in continuous improvement.
This is an excellent opportunity to not only join a company that are committed to being the best but also work in a role where you can make a difference and no two days are the same.
In return the company offer:
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays.
Training and development opportunities
Company pension scheme.
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 Engineer team or apply now and we will be in touch.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted