Specialist IT Operations
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Specialist IT Operations for a Permanent role based in Basel, Switzerland.
Overall as the Specialist IT Operations you will be responsible for implementing, configuring, maintaining, and supporting the IT infrastructure and services for the global user community within our client. As the Specialist IT Operations you will primarily support Business enablement through implementing new technologies & services, in line with the organisation's vision and strategy. Furthermore, you will provide 3rd level support of the day-to-day operations for Microsoft 365, Azure Cloud, windows servers, storage systems, operating systems, databases and standard business applications. You will be required to work closely with various IT groups and business partners to implement and maintain technical solutions globally.
- Manage the Information Technology infrastructure within an organization, including the physical environment (e.g., WAN/LAN, servers, terminals), as well as server applications and software
- Configure, install, maintain and upgrade server applications and hardware; administer and maintain security of operating systems and software environments
- Network & Security Operations: analyze application & system communication to support integration and troubleshooting activities
- Prepare technical change requests, such as firewall & proxy changes to permit & secure communications
- Provide Level 2 & 3 support across infrastructure layer and enterprise applications
- Office 365 & Azure Cloud: perform integration, administration, and support
- PowerShell scripting and automation in Azure
- Robotic Process Automation: coordination with Managed Automation partner & internal Business to support and develop existing and future automations
- Focus on continuity of services; develop and test plans to ensure the continuity of critical business functions and minimize information loss in the event of a disaster
- Bachelor's Degree with min. 5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong technical knowledge with proven track-record (focus on Cloud technologies & security operations)
- Ability to conceptualize, design & implement technical solutions
- Capacity to adapt to a challenging and fast-moving environment, with changing priorities and a heavy workload
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Business enablement focused
- Ability to work under high pressure and autonomously
- Results driven
- Ability to execute with high personal accountability
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted