Senior Specialist Process and Systems Support
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Senior Specialist Process and Systems Support for a Permanent role based in Basel, Switzerland.
As Senior Specialist Process & Systems Support of the client, you will be responsible for the development and support of processes, systems and reporting tools across all sites and Line of Businesses. Furthermore, you will be collaborating closely with various stakeholders throughout the company to ensure that the processes and associated platforms are available, matching business needs, globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Develops methodologies, processes, reporting and associated intuitive, agile, scalable and manageable tools
- Provide technical expertise to the clients end-users and leaders on business solutions and processes to adequately specify their needs
- Follow-up and monitor different initiative under your responsibility for a timely delivery to end-users
- Ensure change management by training end-users, answering questions regarding systems usage, data transactions and status
- Manage consolidation of EUC solutions in related IT strategic programs (ERP, BI)
- Identify new Business Solution opportunities and follow on similar industry practices
- Collaborate with IT and /or external software application providers in order to deliver new solutions
- Maintain trouble shooting tracking ensuring timely resolution of problems
- Develop, clean, analyse and maintain master data
- Bachelor/Master's degree in Science / Information technologies / Business Intelligence from an accredited university
- Strong track-record in managing Business Solutions and processes, master data management in a global matrixed organization
- Understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, regulatory framework and MRO processes would be an advantage
- Development and coding skills (VB / .Net / C / R) in the context of custom solutions development
- SQL and S4 Hana cloud experience would be an advantage
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken), German or French would be an advantage
- Ability to develop and implement Business processes and related tools
- Ability to work under high pressure and autonomously with changing priorities and heavy workload
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills
- Results driven; ability to execute with high personal accountability
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted