Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
A Sales Applications Engineer is required to join this large auotmation business. The role will involve providing quotations and proposals to customers with the assistance of the engineering team and the sales team. You will be responsible for applications Engineering including the selection and specification of systems to fit the customers needs.
Specifically this role will focus on Drives and Automation and Control Systems within a wide range of sectors including, metals, paper, pulping, pharmaceutical, manufacturing and rail.
- Prepare Quotations, Costings, Technical Specifications and supporting literature to Bids
- Work with customers to provide support and responses to RFI's and RFQ's
- Provide excellent customer service and support to maintain this companies reputation as a leading provider of systems integration
- Work between the Sales and Engineering teams to knit together their technical knowledge and sales objectives ultimately providing the customer with the best solution to their problem.
Prior Experience Required
- Experience within a Sales, Tendering, Proposals or Applications Engineering role for a similar business
- Knowledge of equipment including;
Drives - AC, DC & Servo, Variable Speed Drives
PLC systems - various
SCADA and HMI systems
Much more information about this role is available by contacting Carbon60 on 01329 227037 or by applying to this role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.