Our client is a leading developer of surveillance and radar technologies. They are looking to hire a Test Technician to test electro mechanical products that form part of a marine radar navigation product range.
- Comprehensive testing (including RF), fault finding, rework and assembly of electro mechanical equipment to a high standard of quality.
- Work from detailed procedures, drawings, documents, change notes, schematics, oral and written instructions.
- Work and rework to a high standard of accuracy, consisting of operations such as, soldering & unsoldering, wiring & crimping, drilling, filing & cutting, detailed rework of printed circuit assemblies, and application of mastic & adhesives, using a variety of tools and equipment necessary to complete the operations.
- Participate with the creation of SOPs and test documentation etc.
- Raise defect reports.
- View, print and enter data via the company business data management system.
- At least 2 years' experience in an engineering or manufacturing environment.
- Analytical approach to problem solving with strong numeracy and literacy skills.
- Proven experience of RF testing, fault finding, rework and assembly to a high standard of quality.
- Proven proactive ability, with strong team skills and attention to detail.
- PC literacy and knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Experience of working in a cellular manufacturing environment would be an advantage.
- Radar knowledge would be an advantage.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted