Trainee Technical Engineer
37 hours per week
My client is looking for a number of trainee technicians to work alongside fully qualified personnel and the NHS.
will help to support Equipment Services Team carrying out routine service and maintenance of medical equipment both on site and on the road - Equipment to be mainained include
- Bariatric Beds
- Bath Lifts
- To include other equipment to support Occupational Therapist supporting patients at home
- Full UK Drivers Licence
- Basic DBS Certificate (Will apply through agency (No cost))
- Basic knowledge of light engineering/experience of electronic engineering
- Role would suit someone with background in air condition, or fridge maintenance/engineering
- Must be compassionate and able to cope with challenging/upsetting situations in a professional and calm manner due to the nature of the environment
- Must be empathetic and understanding of needs of older and vulnerable service users
- Positive attitude and reliability are important as this specific department is considered key in supporting NHS
You may be required to go to Covid homes, however this would be on very rare occasions and full NHS PPE would be provided; the client would make sure should such visit be needed; their trained staff would be in first line to go, but candidates should be aware of this possibility
This would be a fantastic opportunity to work alongside trained profwessionals and at the same time being trained yourself.
If you require any more information, please either apply or contact email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted