Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experience industrial electrician to join an established manufacturing company based in Peterborough who specialise in the manufacture of advanced water treatment units.
This position will be based within the company production plant and will focus on the electrical installation of control panels, power supplies, motor drives and instrumentation onto large water treatment systems.
This electricians role will initially be for 6 months on a contract basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation of control panels, 415v power panels.
- Installation of motors and drives.
- Installation of instrumentation.
- Installation of steel cable basket and PVC conduit.
- Perform testing of all installed systems.
- Ensure compliance with ISO quality standards.
Skills and Experience:
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent in a relevant electrical subject.
- Ability to work on own or as part of teams.
- Previous experience within an production or industrial environment is essential.
- Any experience within the water or utilities sector will be beneficial.
- Qualification in test and inspection is highly desirable.
This will be in a straight days rota Monday to Friday 08:00 - 16:30.
Immediate start are available with interviews being held shortly.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted