Carbon60 provides specialist recruitment, fixed price and managed services solutions within the Aviation, Construction, Defence, Engineering and Technology sectors across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Australia.
We are currently offering the opportunity for a Recruitment Consultasnt to join our successful Managed Services team based in Fareham/Working from home. Working with a well-established team of recruiters you will initially provide support, resourcing positions for key clients, progressing to developing responsibility for your own accounts over time.
Specific duties as a Recruitment Consultant will include:
- Build good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- Proactively monitor client requirement trends to enable Carbon60 to respond proactively to changing client needs.
- Proactively maintain contact with clients and candidates, providing exceptional service.
- Deliver contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs.
- Review active assignments daily and prioritise effort appropriately.
- Qualify candidate's suitability for a position through interview.
- Maintain telephone and face-to-face contact with workers and develop business leads.
Key experiences required:
- Educated to degree level or have relevant/transferable work experience in recruitment.
- Experience in Technical Recruitment
- Able to build rapport both internally and externally.
- Ability to influence people, sell ideas and concepts and gain commitment.
- Team player with a flexible and confident approach to work.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Driven to deliver and motivated each day to perform and succeed in career
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office software - ideal Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
As a Recruitment Cosultant, the position a comprehensive training programme is offered including offsite residential sessions alongside on-the-job mentoring by the principal consultant and other senior members. An excellent opportunity to join a successful team, no Business Development required and have a clear career plan.
A comprehensive benefits package including flexible workin from home, a great commission scheme, a rising holiday allowance with service, a day off for your birthday, company pension scheme, life assurance, and other perks such as fresh fruit delivered daily and flexible working.
Please apply directly or get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal, confidential conversation.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted