Carbon60 are currently working partnership with a leading engineering company based just North of London in Hoddesdon to recruit an experience Manufacturing Engineer on a 6 month contract basis to support the existing manufacturing team in the design and development of documentation recording manufacturing and assembling processes of product lines.
This position will work closely with the continuous improvement and other manufacturing teams within the business to improve technical processes and practices.
- Give technical support across the business and manufacturing teams on all processes, systems and documentation.
- Investigate and evaluate existing processes and workflows to identify improvements and need for changes.
- Create new solutions to new and existing problem.
- Develop design criteria for all production lines.
- Create and maintain all documentation relating to scrap, downtime and efficiencies.
- Participate in Kaizen activities.
Skills and Requirements:
- Previous experience with a process improvement position is essential for this role.
- Proven background driving continuous improvement and making decisive changes manufacturing businesses.
- Ability to read and understand detailed engineering drawings.
- Understanding of LEAN tools and techniques.
- Relevant qualification within an engineering field (Degree, HNC, NVQ)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company supporting them within a role that can drive change and improvement.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team, interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted