Systems and Network Admin
Our client is a developer of embedded computing technology supplied into the defence and military sectors. They are looking to hire a Systems and Network Administrator to manage the company's IT Infrastructure systems, maintain their availability, performance & security and manage new implementations of company's IT Infrastructure.
- Providing a mixture of preventative support as well as integration activity around Windows Server and Linux environment, Active Directory, Office365, Azure, VMWare, Cisco Meraki, WAN/LAN and more
- Monitoring and maintain the computer systems and networks of the organisation
- Installing and configure computer and network systems, diagnose hardware and software faults, and solve technical and applications problems, either over the phone or in person
- You will be working in a fast-pace environment and will tackle challenging, unique situations every day. You will be looked upon as a subject matter expert and advocate to fellow team members on making reliable technical decisions around supporting and deploying large scale services and engineering complex systems
- The successful candidate will have strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and experience in integrating multi technology platforms and brands of product
- You will have several years' experience as a Level 2 Systems/Network Admin
- Network Admin - Cisco/Meraki experience would be a bonus
- Good communication skills
This an excellent opportunity to join a stable company offering excellent benefits and long term career opportunities.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted