Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Logistics Supervisor for a Permanent role based in Basel, Switzerland.
As a Logistics Supervisor, the successful candidate will oversee and coordinate daily warehouse storage activities and all receptions and shipments of products, material and services.
- Determine staffing levels and assign workload
- Manage, measure and report the effectiveness of warehousing and reception/shipping activities
- Organize and maintain inventory and storage area, ensure inventory transactions' accuracy
- Track, trace and update the status of incoming and outgoing shipments
- Promptly mange trucks and deliveries unloading, sort and process receivables
- Maintain an accurate log sheet of daily moves, scanning, archiving of necessary documents
- Monitor team performances and provide feedback for improvements
- Ensure that all tasks are carried out in accordance with company procedures, process specifications, technical requirements, manufacturer requirements, aviation rules, and every other applicable or accepted requirement of an authorized body
- Interface with customers to answer questions or solve problems
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices
- Develop and support implementation of logistics processes
- Participation in inter-department projects and tasks
- Above duties may be adapted depending activities and organizational set up
- Completed university degree with business-management and logistics background or equivalent knowledge and abilities
- Proven work experience as Supervisor in a Logistics environment
- Very good business management and logistics knowledge
- Understanding of the aerospace industry and the regulatory framework
- Good IT knowledge (SAP R/3, MS-Office etc.)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English and French, knowledge of German preferable
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly effective supervisory skills and techniques
- Strong organizational, problem solving and time management skills
- Ability and willingness to rapidly incorporate new subjects and problems
- Able to analyze data
- Hands-on commitment to getting the job done
- Proven ability to direct and coordinate operations
- Cross-cultural competence
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search