Specialist IT Architecture
Cabon60 have an exciting new position for a Specialist IT Architecture for a Permanent role based in Basel, Switzerland.
As a Specialist IT Architecture (Network and Systems) the successful candidate will serve as the process owner responsible for designing computer networks, including local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), wireless, the Internet, intranets, and other data communications and Infrastructure systems. The Specialist IT Architecture will be collaborating closely with various IT groups and business departments throughout the company to ensure that the roadmap for network architecture they develop is globally aligned and executed effectively.
- Analyze business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework
- Design, test and inspect data communications systems
- Perform network modeling, analysis and planning
- Manage LAN/WAN and internet technology vendors
- Analyze, engineer and execute software functions
- Develop test plans, implementation plans and project timelines for various projects
- Lead network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose business critical application problems
- Supervise the upgrade of network hardware and software components as required
- Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures
- Write functional requirements/specifications documents
- Assess vendor development/test strategies
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, aviation regulations and applicable GD and policies.
- Conduct business ethically according to GD Blue Book regulations, and applicable GD policies
- CCNP or equivalent networking professional certificates preferred with proven practical skills
- Proficient with these technologies: AD, VMWare, NetApp/Storage SAN, Server 2016, Cisco ISE & Prime
- Deep understanding of network concepts such as MPLS, Mesh WAN VPN, Cloud integration, etc.
- 5 years' experience in a broad range of network technology operations.
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - externally focused - strong market perspective
- High business acumen
- Strong influencing skills
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted