Senior Manager Business Development
The Senior Manager, Business Development will work within a collaborative team environment that identifies, qualifies, and prosecutes a long term business opportunity pipeline within the Global Military/Commercial Air, Land, Sea and Space marketplace. This person will assist in synchronizing all current and planned business development activities with product development roadmaps, marketing, service support organizations, partnering relationships, research & development, and field sales/support activities, resulting in an organizationally efficient and agile process.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Leverage and grow current industry relationships with prime contractors, partners, niche capability firms, and small businesses
- Leverage and demonstrate Government and commercial business development acumen. Operate at appropriate levels, which may include senior key stakeholders and C-Level executives.
- Work within established processes, drawing on knowledge across the business development life cycle for all capabilities and solutions, particularly for complex large-scale technology opportunities.
- Develop strategy that includes business solutions for pursuit of opportunities; develop value propositions, discriminators and differentiators; identify customer decision makers, perform competitive assessments and assist in identifying teaming suppliers.
- Assist and facilitate the development, delivery, and presentation of whitepapers. Develop technical and acquisition client call plans and other outreach efforts to qualify and inform opportunity pursuit decisions.
- Plan, manage and support customer meetings, trade shows and industry events.
- BS or MS degree preferred.
- Extensive experience in a business development / senior program management / sales role in a corporate environment.
- High value software, hardware or systems sales and or business development experience - ideally through contract award with Government/MoD, OEM and Tier 1 suppliers.
- Technical background with sales and or business development experience focused on sale of complex components at a major contractor.
- Knowledge of Prime and MOD/Government's acquisition processes for the UK, EMEA/APAC.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance is required.
- This position is based out of the UK with occasional travel.
- Full driving license needed.
Please get in touch for further details on salary/package - firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted