Delivery and Assemble Technician - Hertfordshire
My client is looking for a driver and delivery technician that is able to assemble mechanical and electrical equipment. Working as a team of two across the Hertfordshire area
Role and Responsibilities
- Delivery, installation and collection of equipment into client homes or stores
- Equipment includes beds, toilet seats, mattresses and special order items
- Ensure all items delivered are demonstrated (where applicable) and supplied with their instruction manuals.
- Where demonstration is required by a relevant professional, ensure that a safety sticker is left on the item advising the client not to use until trained
- Must be compassionate and able to cope with challenging/upsetting situations in a professional and calm manner due to the nature of the environment
- Must be empathetic and understanding of needs of older and vulnerable service users
- Good customer service skills, preferably with experience of dealing with old and vulnerable members of the public
- Empathetic and understanding of needs of older service users
- Confident with IT, as use of handheld delivery devices will be in use
Training will be given on assembly and fitting, so no experience is necessary. The successful candidate will need to be able to lift and carry large, heavy and bulky items, so physical fitness is a must
Apply or more information from email@example.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted