Manufacturing Test Engineer
Our client is a developer of embedded computing products; their products are used predominantly within the defence and aerospace sectors. They are looking to hire a Manufacturing Test Engineer to aid production in debug and help improve production knowledge base.
- Support 'in-process' CI activity across the full product development and manufacture test life-cycle.
- An interface between the Engineering and Manufacture functions to develop new, or enhance existing manufacture test solutions / processes; the recipient and acceptance body in manufacturing and provide equipment user training, fit for purpose, and CI feedback to Engineering.
- Conduct manufacture test readiness reviews and ECR impact analysis to support implementation of production solutions, as required to support the business technology roadmap and operations plan.
- Perform analysis of manufacture test defects / process failures to determine root cause & develop corrective actions.
- Ensure all Manufacture Test Engineering activities are aligned with the internal & external needs of the business to maximise performance against; Safety; On-time / On-Cost / On-Quality (OTOCOQ); Inventory; Security; and Net-Working Capital.
- Degree HND HNC in electronics
- Ability to read a circuit diagram.
- Understand various Bus architectures including INTEL
- Understand JTAG or XJTAG
- Ability to debug to component level.
- 5 years working in an electronic environment either debug or design.
- Work well on their own or in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office in particular excel.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted