Carbon60 are currently working with an established medical device manufacturing company based in Peterborough who are looking to add an electronics engineer to their existing team to support the growth of the business.
This position will focus on the design of both internal electronics and hardware for a range of existing and new products but also support the implementation and testing phases as well.
This is a permanent position within a company that values their staff, encouraging new ideas and development of an individual's skills.
Responsibilities will include:
- Electronic and hardware design of new products
- Guide products through the production life cycle from conception through to manufacture.
- Find resolutions to any hardware issues.
- Assist with introduction of new products and testing phases.
- When required project manage design activities for new products.
- Adhering to company policy in regards to global safety standards ensuring all products/designs meet the criteria.
- Work alongside other areas of the business such as the software team.
- Previous electronics design experience will be essential for this role.
- Knowledge of UK and EU electrical safety standards.
- Previous experience within medical devices is beneficial but not essential but experience within a manufacturing or production environment is.
- Ability to create detailed specifications and verification documents.
- Previous experience leading products through from design to testing.
- Ability to work as part of a multi skilled team liaising with software, mechanical and electrical engineers.
- Ability to adapt to a sometime ever changing environment.
In return this excellent and fascinating company can offer a competitive salary, training and progression, 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays and a company pension scheme.
If you are looking for a position that is both interesting and challenging then this may be for you.
Interviews will be held shortly with immediate starts available.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted