Sprinkler Service Engineer - North East Scotland
£25-30,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Carbon60 are currently supporting a leading Fire and Security Company in their search for an experienced Sprinkler Service Engineer. Candidates located around Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness will be considered.
The Sprinkler Service Engineer will be responsible for the servicing and maintenance of Fire Sprinkler Systems and Fire Pumps. To work with a varied amount of sprinkler systems
- Carry out service and maintenance on fire sprinkler systems and associated equipment.
- To work to the British Standards at all times
- Create detailed reports following every service visit, logging site faults and potential remedial works.
- Be able to diagnose faults and carry out minor repairs on sprinkler systems
- Have a basic understanding of fire panels and isolations.
- Training, progression and excellent company benefits
- Field Service Engineer
- Fire sprinkler experience (MIN 3 years)
- Driving License
This role would suit an experienced field service engineer with Fire Sprinkler experience looking for a long-term career, overtime, and progression opportunities.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Carbon60 firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted