Fire and Security Engineer
£28-40,000 per annum (dependant on experience) + OTE - Company Vehicle, Fuel Card and Mobile Phone provided.
Our client is a large national company who have been established for over 40 years, they are BAFE approved and SSAIB accredited with clients across both public and private sectors throughout the country.
They are seeking high quality Fire and Security Engineers based around the M4 corridor, who have a minimum of 3 years' experience within the installation and servicing of Fire Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarms.
Excellent rates of pay and benefits working for a busy, growing and highly professional company.
The Service and Installation Engineer will be responsible for installing and servicing a variety of Fire and Security Systems including: Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms. Training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all.
- MUST BE fully competent installing and servicing Fire Alarms AND/OR CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control. (As mentioned above training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all.)
- MUST BE able to demonstrate a competent range of systems knowledge.
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years' experience within the Fire & Security industry.
- Technically minded and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication skills reliable and having the ability to think on their feet.
- MUST BE located within the following areas: London, Slough, Bracknell, Maidenhead, Reading, Newbury, Swindon, Bath, Bristol, Newport, Cardiff or Swansea.
A company vehicle will be provided and the candidate MUST hold a full UK driving license.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training and additional benefits.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Carbon60 email@example.com or call 01329 227068.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted