Fire Suppression Installation Engineer
£27,500-30,000 + OTE and package.
Our clients a leading Fire Suppression Design and Installation Company, are expanding meaning they are recruiting again and seek motivated Fire Suppression Install Engineers for an immediate start! Engineers required for both the North West or the London and Southern Region.
- Attending customer sites as agreed, working through the company procedures for testing the above fire suppression system to ensure they are in good working order and in line with the British Standards and manufactures testing.
- Working to schedule and within deadlines set by the company ensuring that services are carried out and completed daily.
- Fault finding where needed using sound electrical principles
- Logging and checking that systems are activating correctly and detailing all finds onto our Simpro system.
- Producing and issuing Service certificates to clients and advising senior management of any rectification or issues with a system that may affect its activation.
- Carry our service/installation work in a timely manner.
- You may be required to attend call outs at very short notice, some overtime as required.
- Commissioning of high value suppression systems.
- Produce detailed technical reports on fault diagnosis, inspection, and repair of fire systems.
- Offer the highest standards of customer service by being attentive to individual customer's requirements and ensuring pro-active, efficient, and effective response to customer needs.
- Promoting the company always when communication with customersRequirements & previous experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Mechanical/Electrical background
- Driving licence and CSCS card is essential.
- A good knowledge of different fire suppression systemsPerks:
- Company days out - go karting, drinks.
- Busy and growing company.
- Immediate start available.
Advantageous if you have previous knowledge of: Sygma XT, FM200, Novec 1230, Co2, Inert Gas, Low Pressure Watermist, High Pressure Watermist, Aerosol (FirePro), Kitchen Suppression Systems ( Kitchenguard, Amerex, Ansul & Nobel ), PAFSS (Pneumatically Actuated Fire Suppression Systems), Firepro.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Carbon60 email@example.com or call 01329 227068.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted