Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of electronics based products, predominantly for the defence and aerospace sector. They are looking to hire a Production Operator and are willing to provide full training.
Your main tasks will be:
- Loading product into cleaning Machine, Transferring boards into correct jigs.
- Cut out masking sheets to specific product, apply to boards using drawings on SAP
- To run coating machine and download programmes onto to coating machine for required product.
- De mask product and hand coat where required.
- Ensure SAP build, inspection, routing records and activities are accurate / maintained and up to date
- Numerate and able to read technical drawings/work instructions/process instructions & routings.
- Flexible and able to work to timescales within a busy manufacturing environment.
- Able to work on their own initiative and as part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels (written & oral).
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted