Purchaser Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Purchaser to work on a 6 month contract based in Basel, Switzerland.
- Negotiates favorable terms, volume discounts and long-term contracts with suppliers
- Prepares and processes requisitions and purchase orders for indirect Material
- Reviews purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy, and discuss defects and delivery problems with suppliers and negotiates refunds
- Typical operative Purchasing activities with high demand of short material lead times in a pure project environment
- Administrates purchase orders with all its content like invoice control, blocked shipments, material search on the market etc.
- Intense contact with internal stakeholders and suppliers
- Project Purchasing background
- Strong track record in Purchasing or generally SCM
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency in IT usage (MS Office, SAP)
- Proficient knowledge of written and spoken German and English (C1 level minimum)
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - externally focused - strong market perspective
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skillsI look forward to hearing from you.
For more information regarding this contract please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search