Dear Job Seekers
Sorry! We didn’t find any related jobs matching your criteria.
A stores operative is required to work in a busy engineering stores environment. Your role will involve working in a stores environment providing excellent customer service, providing engineers with the parts they need to keep production rolling.
prior stores experience is not essential although it would be beneficial, a good friendly attitude, a willingness to work and the ability to work in a small team carrying out a wide variety of tasks is most important.
The role will involve:
- Unpacking and putting away stock items
- Serving engineers with the parts they require on a request basis in the engineering stores
- Entering stock information into the IT Systems so all stock is tracked
- Carrying out stock counts
- Working in a safe and clean manner at all times
The shift will be standard days. 8am-5pm, Monday to Friday.
Please contact us to discuss this role in more detail
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.