Senior Software (Qt) Engineer
Our client is a leading developer of surveillance systems and products. They are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with Qt experience to strengthen this skill set within the team.
In order to be considered for this role, you need to be eligible for UK security clearance - please contact us for further details on this.
- To use good engineering practice to produce software for new, innovative and profitable products and solutions.
- To support and enhance existing software in accordance with commercial requirements.
- Responsible for design, specification, implementation, testing and maintenance of software to support the company's products and services
- Undertakes additional project tasks as required by management.
- Technical liaison within and with customers, suppliers and collaborators on software related matters.
- Good knowledge of c++
- Good knowledge of qt creator
- Good knowledge of the qt framework
- Good knowledge of qml and qt quick
- Good knowledge of open gl/graphics programming
- Good knowledge of glsl (open gl shader language)
- Knowledge of module testing using qt test
- Knowledge of other programming languages
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally travel to visit and sail with ships in the UK and abroad.
Experience required for the role:
- Practical experience of using c++
- Practical experience developing qt based applications using qt creator
- Practical experience of development on Linux for Linux or android target systems
- Practical experience of developing module tests using qttest or experience of similar automated test systems
- Practical experience of writing software for pcs running windows and Linux would be useful
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted