Regional Sales Director - South Americas
Regional Sales Director required on behalf of our North London based client. The successful Regional Sales director will be responsible for the sales of surveillance products and systems to customers within the South Americas region.They will take ownership of the whole sales process from prospect identification, through qualification, presentation, proposals, negotiation and finally closing the sale. Post sales activities to ensure the contracted goods are delivered as contracted are also required.
- Identify and prioritise key market areas
- Meet targets established by Sales Forecasts for allocated territories
- Establish and maintain Marketing representation in allocated territories & help identify marketing opportunities
- Key account management
- Negotiate and agree contracts
- Understand customer requirements and advise on system design
- Help identify new markets and services
- Plan and execute sales activities within the Region
- Surveillance Radar Sales
- Utilise the Company system to enable reports as to achievement of sales targets to be produced
- Use the software tools supplied to prepare quotations for new and existing customers
- Make presentations to both customers and internal departments
- Liaise with Overseas marketing channels
- Take full responsibility for profitability of accounts, including payment terms & debt management/recovery where required
- Provide input for Product Development and new Product design
- Maintain continuous awareness of competitor and third party equipment
- Attend conferences and exhibitions, meeting with customers and partners
- Provide support and input for marketing activities such as new brochures, mailshots, exhibitions etc.
- Travel within the UK and overseas is required, and is considered a regular feature of this role. Requests could be made at short notice.
- Proven track record in sales, customer accounts and ongoing customer relationship management
- Commercial acumen, preferably with experience of P&L responsibility
- Marine industry experience advantageous
- Conversant with standard MS Office software packages (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
The successful Regional Sales Director will be expected to travel to the office at least once or twice per week, so will need to be commutable of North London.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search