Carbon60 are currently recruiting for an experienced Multiskilled Maintenance engineer for one of the UK's leading pharmaceutical companies based in Barnard Castle. The role will focus on reactive maintenance for all plant equipment both mechanical and electrical.
Ideally we are looking for an engineer who has either medical/pharmaceutical experience however someone with a good background working with packaging machinery will also succeed in this position.
This maintenance engineer role with be on a contract basis lasting a minimum of 12 months working on a double days shift (06:00 - 14:00) & (14:00 - 22:00).
Further responsibilities will include:
- Conduct and provide service and maintenance activities across the production areas.
- Provide technical support where needed to other engineering teams.
- Support projects and production line improvements.
- Adhere to the company health and safety processes.
- Ensure work meets GMP standards
- Reduce down time on all plant equipment and machinery.
- Take part in continuous improvement activities.
- Conduct root cause analysis and CAPA processes.
- When needed order in new parts and spares.
- Qualified with a relevant engineering qualification (NVQ, HND or Degree)
- Experience of working in a GMP or highly regulated environment.
- Mechanically biased but with a good electrical knowledge as well.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- History of performing maintenance within production or manufacturing environments.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to join a very well-known and prestigious company. A long-term contract of 12 months and a generous hourly rate with shift uplift.
Due to IR35 we will not be able to take on any Ltd company workers (will need to be PAYE or Umbrella)
For more information on this role please call the engineering team at Carbon60
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted