Carbon60 are currently recruiting for the following: Mechanical Assembler, Mechanical Fitter and an Electrical Fitter to join an established automotive engineering company based in Birmingham.
This position will be on a contract basis for a year to 18 months on a day shift 07:00 - 16:30 Monday to Friday.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working from detailed engineering drawings.
- Use of all bench tools such as sockets, wrenches, screwdrivers etc.
- Work within a team consisting of both mechanical and electrical fitter.
- Carry out maintenance tasks as and when required.
- Adhere to the company health and safety procedures.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous mechanical fitting/assembly experience is essential for this role.
- Ability to interpret technical drawings.
- Working on own initiative.
- Ability to problem solve and interpret information.
- To be able to work from engineering drawings, schematics and technical information.
Immediate starts for this role are available with interviews being held shortly.
For more information please contact the Carbon60 engineering team.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted