Fire and Security Installation Engineer
M4 Corridor - SE London, Reading, Bracknell, Slough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for experienced Installation Engineers located around SE London, who is looking to join a well-established fire and security company. This is a great chance to work with enterprise level systems such as Lenel, C-Cure and Gentec.
Salary: £28-36,000 dependent on experience and Product Knowledge
The Installation Engineer will be responsible for installing a variety of Fire and Security Systems including Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms. Training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all.
- You'll be working for a high-end integrator on large corporate sites.
- You'll be part of a close knit team in a well-respected and growing company.
- Career progression and further training opportunities.
- SE London - along M4 corridor.
- Working on enterprise level systems Lenel, C-Cure and Gentec.
- Access to training areas.
- Must be able to get SC cleared
- NO call out.
- MUST BE fully competent installing Fire Alarms, CCTV, Intruder Alarms and Access Control.
- MUST HAVE at least 3 years' experience within the Fire & Security industry.
- Technically minded and willing to learn.
- Excellent communication skills reliable and having the ability to think on their feet.
- Located within SE London - covering M4 and occasional central London work.
A company vehicle will be provided and the candidate MUST hold a full UK driving license.
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Carbon60 firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01329 227068.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted