Senior Financial Accountant Basel, Switzerland
Carbon60 are currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Accountant for a permanent position based in Basel, Switzerland. As the Senior Financial Accountant you will be responsible for the financial accounting of one or more company entities in a team organized in a shared service accounting department. You will perform your tasks in line with the organization's vision and strategy. You will be collaborating closely with other Finance departments to ensure that accounting is aligned and executed effectively.
- Perform general accounting activities, including preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements, such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements, capital expenditure schedules and VAT declarations
- Perform the monthly, quarterly and year-end closing (US GAAP and Swiss OR)
- Prepare, record, analyse and report accounting transactions and ensure the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles
- Provide financial support including forecasting, budgeting, and analysing variations from budget
- Analyse and prepare statutory accounts and financial statements and reports
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders relating to all aspects of the work
- Conduct or assist in the documentation of accounting projects
- Prepare, record, verify, analyse and report accounts payable/receivable transactions
- Initiate payment of vendor invoices, and receive and post customer payments on a timely basis
- Maintain and reconcile accounts payable/receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports
- Ensure that transaction entry verification procedures are followed
- Commercial accounting education
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience in a similar position
- Good communication skills, fluent in English (oral and written)
- Profound knowledge of Swiss GAAP (OR) and US-GAAP
- Good knowledge MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- In depth understanding of accounting and reporting processes and procedures
- Self-motivated with good interpersonal skills, can work under pressure
- Team player
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
I look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted