Licensed Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Technician/Engineer - Gulfstream
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for a Licensed Avionic Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with Gulfstream experience for a Permanent role based in Basel, Switzerland.
The overall job purpose is to carry out maintenance tasks on aircrafts in accordance with Company procedures, authority regulations and customer requirements, under the instructions and supervision of the Supervisor of Aircraft Operations.
- Follow the work distribution defined by the Supervisor and take responsibility for the work performed on the aircraft and the hours allocated per task
- Work according to the processes and defined project plan(s) in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure that any defect found on the aircraft is reported to the Supervisor of Aircraft Operations
- Ensure that worked job cards are stamped and completed on a daily basis according to the procedures
- Return the worked job cards to the Aircraft White Board and make sure the Supervisor of Aircraft Operations is informed in case further work is required
- Respect the defined channels of communication as instructed by the Supervisor of Aircraft Operations
- Assist co-workers as instructed
- When workload requires or upon the Supervisor of Aircraft Operations request, assist in other work tasks to ensure the department's goals are met
- B2 license and type rating(s) on Gulfstream products are beneficial
- Mechanical/technical apprenticeship or technical certificate in the aviation environment, with a minimum of two years experience as an Avionic Aircraft Mechanic
- Previous experience on Gulfstream aircraft products
- Ability to read and understand Aircraft Maintenance Manuals
- Ability to work under supervision
- Team player and self-motivated
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted