Service Coordinator required on behalf of our Telford based client. The client in question are a UK leader in providing automation solutions and systems integration to improve their customers processes. This is a full time, office based position to support the Service Manager.
- Looking at processes and procedures and implementing them
- Responding to any quotations or enquiries that come into the business
- Dealing with any incoming invoices
- Administration tasks
- Experience working in a control systems or automation background, or within electrical engineering
- Forward thinker and able to use own initiative
- Strong organisational and administration skills
- Experience working in a similar role as a Service/Project coordinator
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join a business where by there are opportunities to progress. Must be commutable of Telford and able to work a full time office based role.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted