Carbon60 are currently working alongside one of the UK's leading engineering and engineering service provider to recruit an experienced Team Leader who will focus on rotating equipment which will include work on generators, motors, transformers from both a mechanical and electrical perspective.
This Team Leader position will lead the workshop team within the Service Centre based in Aberdeen.
Responsibilities will include:
- Allocating work tasks for a multi-skilled team.
- Review job requirements coordinating with supervisors and other team leader within the business.
- Determine the optimal approach for packages of work.
- Assist with workload when needed particularly with more complex of business-critical projects.
- Oversee and approve all repairs and overhauls.
- Coordinate the team's overtime and holiday requirement.
- Drive continuous improvement to decrease downtime and increase turn around times.
- Work closely with Stores department to ensure continuous flow of materials.
- Conduct staff appraisals, absence management and liaise with HR when needed.
- Previous Experience of electrical and mechanical rotating equipment will be essential for this role.
- Previous supervisory or team leading experience is highly desirable, but we may also look at an experienced engineering looking to take a step up.
- Knowledge of IEC 6007-19.
- Time management skill able to adapt to challenges and staff requirements.
- Previous experience working with products such as motors and generators.
- Formal Qualification and or Apprenticeship in a relevant engineering field.
This position will be offered on a straight permanent basis with immediate start available.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established company with a good reputation with their respective field.
For more information or a confidential chat please contact the Carbon60 engineering team on 01329 227040.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted
Back to job search