Carbon60 are currently recruiting an experience Procurement Specialist to join a well know engineering and engineering services provider based in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis to assist with the end to end procurement with the utilization of SAP to create and manage both direct and in direct purchasing activities.
This Procurement Specialist role will focus on delivering vendor improvements, reductions in spend as well as stock optimization to meet project requirements and business requirements.
Further Responsibilities will include:
- Raise purchase orders in SAP.
- Obtain vendor quotations as well as producing detailed bid analysis tables.
- Full accountability to purchase products and services for projects in line with set cost budgets.
- Participate in the selection and qualification process of new vendors.
- Implementation and maintenance of consignment stock agreements.
- Prepare and develop KPI's (key performance indicators).
- Create and maintain purchasing documentation.
- Conduct monthly and quarterly reviews for all vendors.
This is a brief overview of the role responsibilities for a full job spec please contact the Carbon60 Engineering team.
Experience and Requirements:
- Proven Background in both Direct and In-Direct purchasing.
- Ability to negotiate and rive down cost to business.
- Financial and Budget management skills will be essential for this role.
- A Background working within a manufacturing or engineering environment is highly advantageous for this position.
- Strong leadership and commercial mindset.
- Ability to analyse and look at the bigger picture.
- Formal Qualification of a relevant field (purchasing, finance etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity to join a renowned company that values its employees' skills and opinions, in return this company can offer a competitive salary, benefits packages and excellent training/progression opportunities.
For more information on this position please contact the Carbon60 Engineering Team
Interviews will be held shortly.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted