Electrical Design Engineer
Reporting to the Lead Engineer, our client are currently looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to design control systems for bespoke machines which are utilised within a production/manufacturing environment.
- Control panel design
- PLC programming (Allen Bradley Micro 850)
- Electrical testing
- Component configuration
- Produce schematic diagrams
- Update internal systems and documentation - ERP/PDM
- Devise connectivity/integration solutions
- Electrical fault finding
- Hands on engineering
- Customer interaction
- PLC coding/PLC safety coding
- Understanding machine applications
- Design using Solidworks electrical
Skills & Competencies:
- Outstanding communication skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels, verbally, in writing and in a group setting.
- Strong interpersonal skills, at all levels and across all functions within and outside the organization.
- Able to read and interpret technical engineering drawings.
- Experience of Solidworks electrical or recent version of AutoCad.
- Experience of designing bespoke machinery control systems.
- PLC programming/coding experience - preferably Allen Bradley.
- Able to carry out electrical testing/fault finding.
- Understanding of component configuration.
- Motion systems experience.
- Knowledge of connectivity and integration.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted