HR Business Partner
Our client is a leading provider of software solutions for telemetry, monitoring & control and analytics across various sectors. Due to recent growth and acquisitions, they are looking to hire a HR Business Partner to provide expert support and advice to a given business area in turn helping to ensure that their people are highly engaged, high performing and work well together to deliver goals.
The People Business Partner will work on and lead key people projects, whilst leading on day to day HR issues, employee relations, and supporting managers where required with succession planning, talent pipeline, and management development, with a key focus on driving a high-performance culture.
- Working on and lead key people projects, whilst leading on day to day HR issues, employee relations, and supporting managers where required.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with relevant business leaders and professionals ensuring they are coached and fully supported
- Actively contribute to the creation of the people strategy and assist in ensuring its translation into respective business areas.
- Drive the delivery of key People projects that improve organisation, team and individual effectiveness to support business growth and transformation
- Become a trusted advisor to the relevant functional leaders and their teams, providing and identifying effective solutions to people issues ensuring a balance between individual and business needs
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a generalist HR role, ideally at a Business Partner level
- At least qualified to CIPD Level 5 qualification (Human Resource Management)
- Previous experience of owning and driving HR projects
- Experience of advising and coaching Line Managers and employees
- Up to date knowledge of employment law and HR best practice
- Ability to manage complex HR casework and projects
- Talent Management understanding and the development of relevant tools
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted