Process Development Technician - Malmesbury - £19 per hour - 12 Months contract (Inside IR35 / In-scope)
Carbon60 specialise in the Defence and Engineering industries and we have a 12 months contracted opportunity with our global engineering client based in Malmesbury, Wiltshire, for a Process Development Technician.
This will be working in the Research Design and Development department building precision prototype motors and sub-assemblies. You will have the opportunity to work alongside leading technical specialists and highly motivated creative minds to create products that fulfil my client's ambition of being the best of the best.
This will be based on site in Malmesbury, so your own transport will be required due to the location.
- Building precision prototype motors and sub-assemblies following defined processes to give repeatable and reproducible results
- Using precision measurement equipment and accurately recording critical build and test data
- Participate in gauge R&R studies
- Carry out testing on prototype motors following documented processes
- Proactively seek to identify and implement continuous improvement practices
- Ability to interpret and interrogate engineering drawings and documentation
- Experience of complex / skilled assembly or maintenance work
- Practical and Methodical approach to problem solving, with a keen attention to detail
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Basic competence of MS Word and Excel.
For more information on the role, or to submit your CV for consideration, please email Michael at Michael.Pinkney@carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted