Upfront Planning Engineer
Carbon60 have an exciting new position for an Upfront planning Engineer for a contract based in Basel, Switzerland. The contract is to start immediately and although initially for 3 months may go on longer. Flights are provided at the beginning and end of contract. Monday - Friday day shift. Excellent rates on offer.
· Prepare projects based on provided Scope of Work
· Ensures project results meet requirements regarding technical quality, reliability, schedule and cost.
· Works autonomously within established procedures and practices
· Fully engineers processes to maximize effective working and reduce downtimes
· Ensures monitoring and management of adherence to schedule (on time delivery)
· Ensures clear assignment of roles and functions when dealing with core project management activities (for non-complex projects); sets boundaries and acts as lead with the aircraft group head of Project Management
· Researches and assists in the creation of job cards (with Database Planning Admins) to satisfy customer work requirements that adheres to the present company standards and both efficiency gains and growth of the MRO business
- Strong track-record in managing the availability of all aircraft materials in a global matrixed organisation
- In depth understanding of the aerospace industry, OEMs, and the regulatory framework
- Highly sophisticated understanding of project management (ideally within an aviation environment), supported by evidence of relevant continuing professional development, including greater complexity of projects
- PC literate with MS Office packages; proficiency in SAP
- Previous equivalent qualification and/or experience of three to five years as Leader or in a leadership role within a MRO Planning department and/or ideally within an aviation environment
- Aviation / Engineering education
- Results driven - able to execute with high personal accountability
- Customer focused - externally focused - strong market perspective
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills, strong personal values and a team Player
For more information regarding this position please call 01329 227009 or e-mail Stacey.email@example.com.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted