Residential Audio Visual Installer
Carbon60 is currently working with a Leading Home Automation Integrator who due to continued growth is looking to hire an AV Installation Engineer based near Edinburgh.
Candidates would ideally have a minimum of 2 years' experience, working within Audio-Visual/Custom Installation, electrical or electronic security industries with a good working knowledge of residential AV including Home Cinema, Home Automation, Multi Room AV, Networking, lighting, CCTV and Access Control.
Experience of Control4 or other home automation solutions would be beneficial but not essential, full training will be provided. Alternatively, if you come from an electrical or security/CCTV installation background and are interested in getting involved in the 'smart home' industry we will also accept applications from integrators in this field.
As an install engineer you will be a vital part of the team delivering whole home automation projects to our clients whilst maintaining the highest of standards. Representing our client as a key member of the team in a presentable and professional manner on site and client facing. Role Responsibilities
- Installing at first and second fix level providing whole home automation and multi-room audio and video distribution systems as well as networking, Wi-Fi, CCTV and access control solutions.
- Installing and programming Control4 automation and lighting systems.
- Rack building and system commissioning.
- Data and Telecom networks installation, integration, testing and commissioning.
- Troubleshooting and fault finding
- Documentation, system handover, customer training.
- Technical support and remote assistance.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary and package will be based on level of experience. As an employee you will be given regular progress reviews, industry training and there will be opportunities to further your career to higher level within our organisation.
- Use of company vehicles
- CEDIA: We offer opportunities to our installers to take CEDIA training courses and become certified.
This is a superb opportunity to join a reputable and established business who will offer you superb training and an excellent career.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted