Service and Installation Engineer - Scotland
£28,000 - £33,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Carbon60 are currently supporting a leading Fire and Security Company in their search for an experienced Fire & Security Service and Installation Engineer.
The Service and Installation Engineer will be responsible for the servicing of a variety of Security systems including: Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control, Warden Call and Fire Alarms. Training will be provided for engineers showing strong skills on most disciplines, if not all. Clients cross both the public and private sectors throughout the country.
- MUST HAVE experience installing and servicing CCTV, Fire Alarms, Intruder Alarms and Access Control.
- MUST BE able to demonstrate a competent range of systems knowledge.
- Applicants should have no less than 5 years' experience.
- Technically minded and willing to learn.
- ECS/CSCS certificate
- A company vehicle will be provided, and the candidate must hold a full UK driving license
To apply for this role, please forward your CV to Sarah Keen, Carbon60 firstname.lastname@example.org
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
your application has been submitted